February 16, 2015
This is the fourth of six questions from a roundtable discussion with the directors of sustainability research centers at six top business schools.
In this complimentary series you’ll discover:
- Why Georgia Tech’s Ray C. Anderson Center for Sustainable Business is becoming a hub for major brands in the Southeast.
- How Cornell’s Center for Sustainable Global Enterprise uses applied research in developing and developed markets.
- What UNC’s Center for Sustainable Enterprise does to achieve big impact with industry partners.
- Why the University of Michigan’s Erb Institute is beginning to convene more industry-wide gatherings.
- How Duquesne’s MBA+Sustainability program puts real industry challenges at the center of student learning.
- What the MIT Sloan Sustainability Initiative does to make sure technological innovation is matched with business innovation.