What is SID? ...will have at least 250 investors...
(www.investinspain.org is a collaborator)
- Spain Investors Day (SID) is a unique professional forum in Spain where leading international investors can obtain first‐hand information on the current status of the major Spanish companies.
- SID constitutes a great opportunity for companies to introduce their reality to the markets and thus revitalize foreign investments. Therefore SID boosts the economic activity of Spanish companies.
- SID brings together companies from the key industries of the Spanish economy, such as banking, technology companies, energy, security, infrastructures, tourism, etc..
- Blas Calzada, Chairman of SID’s Governing Council, defined this meeting as a unique opportunity for the international promotion of Spanish Companies.
- SID’s first edition took place in Madrid. It gathered together up to 33 IBEX companies and more than 200 international investors, who held a total of 451 meetings.
- The SID’s second edition exceeded the previous figures with almost 500 meetings, both “one to many” and “one to one” encounters. It also counted with a high participation of foreign investors from the U.S.A., Great Britain, France, Germany, Netherland, Italy, Portugal, Denmark and Norway, among others.
- The third edition was the ultimate consolidation of Spain Investors Day as an international finance forum to foster foreign investment in Spain. During this edition 35 Spanish Companies held more than 800 one to one meetings and nineteen plenary sessions.
- The Spanish Government was present in all of the three Spain Investors Day’s editions. Its Representatives explained to the international investment community the current executive plans.
- His Majesty the King of Spain chaired the Honors Committee of the SID and HRH Prince of Asturias opened the III edition.
- BNP PARIBAS, European leader in financial services, EXANE BNP PARIBAS, one of the main intermediaries on European equities, are SID’s strategic partners. The sponsors of the third edition are: Grant Thornton, AON, Cecabank, PRISA and the state society of the Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness “Invest in Spain”.
Spain Investors Day is an initiative promoted and organized by Estudio de Comunicación