development and growth of China over the last 15 years has been
remarkable and has had a profound impact on the global economy. However
with continued growth comes the challenge of maintaining this in the
future. China is looking to shift from being the manufacturing
powerhouse of the world to being a centre of innovation and ideas and
the 2012 CEIBS-EFMD conference in Beijing (November 29-30) will focus on Innovative Business in China and Europe.
Join the conference chairs Professor Hellmut Schütte and Professor George Yip (Wikipedia) to explore and discuss:
- China’s Innovative Capacity and the Growth of Indigenous Innovation
- European Companies in China: Overcoming Challenges
- Open Innovation by Western Companies
- Innovation by Multinational Companies in China: Local Adaptation or Global Platform?
- Human Resource Challenges for MNcs of Innovating in China
- Challenges and Opportunities for Innovative Chinese Companies
The 2012 CEIBS-EFMD conference will take place on the Beijing campus of CEIBS on 29-30 November and will be followed by EFMD introductory accreditation seminars which are highlighted below.
This conference is organised in the framework of the EU-China Business Management Training (BMT) Project, www.ceibs.edu/bmt/, funded by the European Union.