Next week is the EFMD supported 3rd Global Peter Drucker Forum in Vienna and 3 exceptional sessions will be webcast -
1. The opening session on November 3 (9:00 to 11:15 AM CET) featuring
Charles Handy on “Is There a Future for Capitalism?”. Charles is to receive the Lifetime Achievement Award from Thinkers50 – see the link.
Followed by a plenary session with keynote addresses from Mark R. Kramer and Adrian Wooldridge from The Economist on Shared Value.
2. The first panel session on November 4 (9:00 – 10:15 AM CET) featuring Deepa Prahalad, Iqbal Z. Quadir, founder of Grameen Phones and Venkatesch Valluri,President Ingersoll Rand India on “Why the Bottom of the Pyramid Matters for Everyone”
3. The closing session on November 4 (16:00 to 16:30 PM CET) to hear the conclusions and key learnings from the forum delivered by Rick Wartzman, Executive Director of the Drucker Institute and the future perspective on the Drucker Society by Richard Straub, President Peter Drucker Society Europe
All morning sessions will be retransmitted with an 8 hour delay so that they can be viewed in the Western hemisphere.
• To see the full Forum programme click here.
• Twitter – For the Live Tweet of the Forum please follow us on @GDruckerForum and use the hashtag #GPDF11