Global Drucker Forum – Early Bird until September 9
A Quest for Legitimacy: How Managers Can Shape the Future
As a consequence of popular demand and holiday period the Early Bird for the Global Peter Drucker Forum has been extended to September 9.
* Take advantage of a total discount of 30% until September 9 (15% EFMD advantage, 15% Early Bird)
* Register with special Link http://www.druckerforum-registration.org/forum.php
In case of questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Listen to and interact with world class speakers and peers to discuss
* The Future of Capitalism (Charles Handy)
* How can “Shared Value” deliver (Mark Kramer and Adrian Wooldridge)
* Enhancing the Management capacity in organizations (Rakesh Khurana and Angelika Bergmann)
* Why the Bottom of the Pyramid matters for everyone (Deepa Parahald and Iqbal Z. Qadir)
* Management Education at a Cross-Roads (Thomas Sattelberger, Rakesh Khurana and Daniel Weihs)
* CEOs and Senior Executives from Ingersoll Rand, Mazars, Raiffeisen Bank, GE, Deutsche Telekom and others will discuss the “how” in today’s organizations.
* Experience the author of the amazing best-selling novel and the ensuing revival of Peter Drucker’s ideas in Japan - Drucker in the Dug-out<http://www.economist.com/node/16481583>
* View the full program
Download (PDF) the background article “A Quest for Legitimacy” by Richard Straub, President Peter Drucker Society Europe for the 2011 Forum here.
Join us in Vienna and contribute to shaping the future of management as a key element of shaping the future of society.
In case of questions please contact Info[at]druckersociety.at