- "Testing Russian charm in the City", Financial Times, October 26, 2010.
- "Russian internet company offers investors a backdoor into Facebook", BSR, October 13, 2010.
- "Big shot..", The Times May 30, 2009.
In 1990, Yuri Milner became the first Soviet citizen to study at the respected Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania. His idea, he said then, was “to be in the most useful place in the proper time”.
- "Mail.ru's Dmitry Grishin (CEO): 'We’re bigger than Facebook'", The Telegraph, Nov. 13, 2010.
...raising $1bn and valuing Mail.ru at $5.4bn.
It is also the largest internet company in the Russian-speaking world, Europe’s largest listed internet business and the world’s seventh largest internet business, based on page views.
- Techcrunch, DST’s Yuri Milner: “This is the era of mathematicians … It’s not about social networking”, November 11, 2010.
...the bigest IPO of a European internet company ever...